Immigration Law

Family-Based Immigration

Consular Processing: This is the process for bringing the family to the United States from abroad. Contact Attorney Christian Solares for a consultation.

    • Bringing Parents to the United States (I-130, DS-260, I-864)
    • Bringing Son or Daughter to the United States (I-130, DS-260, I-864)
    • Bringing Brother or Sister to the United States (I-130, DS-260, I-864)
    • Bringing Fiancé or Fiancée to the United States (K-1and K-3 visa, I-129F, DS-160)
    • Bringing Husband or Wife to the United States (I-130, DS-260, I-864)

Adjustment of Status: Applying for a Green Card Within the United States.

    • Getting a Green Card for a Husband or Wife (I-130, I-601a Waiver, I-864, I-485, I-944)
    • Other ways to adjust status (call us for a complete consultation)

Legal Permanent Resident Cards (Green Cards)

    • Applying for a Green Card
    • Green Card Renewal (I-90)
    • I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions from Conditional Green Card (I-751)

Naturalization and U.S. Citizenship

    • Applying for U.S. Citizenship (N-400)
    • Obtaining Proof of U.S. Citizenship (N-600)
    • Applying for Replacement Certificate of Naturalization (N-565)

Abuse Visas

    • Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
    • U Visa and T Visa

Special Immigration Programs

    • DACA
    • Parole-in-Place

Immigration Case Denials

    • Appeals and Motions
    • Motion to Reconsider and Motion to Reopen
    • Notice of Intent to Deny (NOID)

Other Immigration Services

    • Immigration Case Planning
    • Immigration Forms Review
    • Interview Preparation
    • Interview Attendance
    • Responding to Requests for Evidence
    • Inadmissibility Waivers

Business and Investor Based Immigration

Midwest Law Works, LLC advises multinational corporations on a variety of employment-related immigration issues while focusing on strategic immigration planning for U.S. and international companies for the international relocation of personnel both from and into the United States.


We work closely with our clients to address the visa and work authorization needs of U.S. and global personnel, including professionals, managers and executives, treaty investors/ traders, essential workers, persons of extraordinary ability, corporate trainees and students.

    • Green cards through employment/labor certification process
    • Work visas for professional employees (H1-B and E-3 visas)
    • Work visas for intra-company transferred employees (L1 visas)
    • Treaty Trader and Investor visas (E1 and E2 visas)
    • Trainee and Interns
immigration law in Rockford

We are efficient and responsive. If you are facing difficult challenges you can receive immigration benefits. Call today for a free consultation. By choosing our dedicated and caring immigration attorneys, you can regain trust in your future in the U.S.

Servicio en Español

Llame hoy para una consulta 100% en español con uno de nuestros abogados.

Translate »